Inycom is a Spanish large technology company headquartered in Zaragoza. Founded in 1982, Inycom has a long-recognized experience (over 36 years) thanks to its success based on business excellence guiding principles.
Inycom´s core business consists in providing high quality technology solutions and services in different fields including Information and Communications Technologies, Energy, Digital Businesses, Laboratory and Healthcare, Biotechnology, and turnkey Engineering projects, which make of Inycom the largest innovative company in the region of Navarra (Spain).
Actually, the focus on R&D and innovation is one of the keys of its successful history, and the one enhancing the added value offered to its clients.
The company counts on a professional workforce of over 700 employees in ten offices in Spain, and one in Ecuador for the South American market.
Inycom is organized in different Business Units specialized in different fields, Innovation and the R&D Departments.
A project management position is offered at the Innovation Department at Inycom.
- Fluency in spoken and written English. (C1/C2)
- Two years' experience in a research or management role in Innovation projects.
- Desirable advanced technological capabilities in the field of ICT
- Proven ability to function well in cross-functional, matrix environments
- Skills for Conflict management and resolution.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Good written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Works well under pressure, with initiative to take on unfamiliar tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including an ability to synthesizing information to accommodate different audiences
- Availability to travel.
- Familiarity with project management software, Excel, word processing software and overall good computer skills
- The candidate will support the Innovation and R&D Department from the negotiation phase to the project closure:
- Ability to interface with all functions and levels of the organization
- Budget preparation and control.
- Representation of Inycom in project consortium meetings.
- Management of project related reports and deliverables preparation.
- Prepare project and departmental reports, draft agendas, meeting minutes, presentations for project related meetings
- Support in the preparation of new proposals of projects.
- Support to Inycom's positioning, exploitation and internationalization